Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Dano is coming home today and I think everyone is pretty excited. I am sure Dan is looking forward to being back on camp after 4 1/2 weeks of being in the hospital. I will be sure and get some pictures of him this afternoon and post them for you all. For those of you who have given to Dan a huge THANK YOU! It doesn't seem like it is enough, but thank you! I am also going to see if I can get some picts from his Mom when he was in ICU so you can see where we have come from in such a short time.
Our local newspaper is doing an article on Dan's accident which is kind of exciting. At some point I plan on taking Dan over to the Rim Rock Fire Department so he can meet them. They asked for updates and for them I am sure that seeing Dan walking and talking would be encouraging.
Have a great Day and I will post more on the homecoming tonight!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment